Saturday, April 28, 2012

Beware of the blog it creeps

One of my funniest and most treasured memories was sitting down one afternoon to watch a video taped 'horror' film The Blob, about which I knew nothing.

I pressed play on the video player, settled into the sofa ready to be terrified and then Burt Bacharach's amazing theme tune began and I screamed with laughter, dragging everyone from around the house to listen to it:


I highly recommend listening to it and singing it throughout your life.

I sing it now to my son who's name isn't Bob but I call Bob anyway:

Beware of the Bob it creeps, and leaps and glides and slides across the floor,
Right through the door and all around the wall
A splotch a blotch (of sick)be careful of the Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!